Friday, August 22, 2008

In Plain Sight

Hola! So my name is Kaitlin, and I am writing this blog for World History. Yeah, I thought that was pretty interesting, too. Considering the only way I could be allowed to write a blog is having it as an assignment, it's pretty cool.


Photobucket

about_me

  • I am 15 years old
  • I was born on February 14th
  • I am an avid reader. I read like crazy.
  • I love my friends
  • I love my life
  • I'm on JV volleyball for my school's team =]
  • I listen to a lot of music.
  • I love to write. It doesn't matter if it is poetry or a story.
  • I like to randomly speak spanish.
  • I am crazy, just ask my friends. People give me weird looks.
  • Apparently I always look upset or sad...when I am anything but.
  • I like to take a lot of pictures with my friends.
  • I'm shy when I am alone in a room of strangers, but I'm obnoxious with my friends.
  • I love relaxing and just talking to people. On the phone, computer, in person, it really doesn't matter.

Okay so those are the basics about me. I'll post random stuff when needed. I love blogging =]

Random word of the day: Canoodling

No comments: